We respect your Privacy...
- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone,
except as permitted by law.
- We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, with our affiliates. By sharing this
information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information
with our affiliates you may contact us.
- We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to
other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social
security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance,
payment history, and parties to transactions;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that
information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural
safeguards that comply with federal regulations to safeguard your nonpublic personal information.